- Languages of Sydney: The People and the Passion by Alice Chik, Susan Markose, and Diane Alperstein
- Learning Japanese: Voices of Experience. By Belinda Kennett and Yuriko Nagata
- Learner Autonomy in Second Language Pedagogy and Research: Challenges and Issues. Edited by Klaus Schwienhorst
- Fostering Learner Autonomy: Learners, Teachers and Researchers in Action. Edited by Christian Ludwig, Annamaria Pinter, Kris Van de Poel, Tom Smits, Maria Giovanna Tassinari, and Elke Ruelens
- Autonomy in Language Learning: Opening a Can of Worms. Edited by Carol J. Everhard and Jo Mynard, with Richard Smith
- Stories and Storyline by Sharon Ahlquist and Réka Lugossy
- Autonomy in Language Learning: Advising in Action. Edited by Christian Ludwig and Jo Mynard
- The Answer is Learner Autonomy: Issues in Language Teaching and Learning. Edited by Anja Burkert, Leni Dam and Christian Ludwig
- Autonomy in Language Learning: Getting Learners Actively Involved. Edited by Marcella Menegale
Autonomous Language Learning Series
- Autonomy in Language Learning: Stories of Practices. Edited by Andy Barfield and Natanael Delgado
- Autonomy in Language Learning: Tools, Tasks and Environments. Edited by Christian Ludwig and Jo Mynard
- Reforming the Foreign Language Classroom: Empowering Students to Take Ownership. Edited by Annika Albrecht, Carmen Becker, and Katja Heim.
- Supporting Learners and Educators in Developing Language Learner Autonomy. Edited by Jo Mynard, Michelle Tamala, and Ward Peeters
- Navigating Autonomy. Edited by Christian Ludwig, Giovanna Tassinari, and Jo Mynard
- Learners’ Lived Experiences: Autonomy and Agency in Language Learning by Diego Mideros
- The Teacher’s Role in Developing Learner Autonomy. Edited by Kateřina Sedláčková, Barbora Chovancová, and Štěpánka Bilová Read more...
- Intercultural Families and Education in Japan: Experiences, Issues, and Challenges Edited by Melodie Lorie Cook and Louise George Kittaka Read more...
- Foreign Female English Teachers in Japanese Higher Education: Narratives From our Quarter. Edited by Diane Hawley Nagatomo, Kathleen Brown, and Melodie Cook Read more
- Teacher Narratives From the Eikaiwa Classroom: Moving Beyond "McEnglish". Edited by Daniel Hooper and Natasha Hashimoto Read more....
- Action Logging: Student Action Logging Teaches Teachers What They Need to Know for Better Classes by Daniel Hooper and Tim Murphey
- Learner Autonomy in Action: Using Learner-Generated Tasks in the Classroom by Christian Ludwig and Lawrie Moore-Walter
- Imagining Ideal Classmates: For Accelerating Mutual Empathy and Positive Group Dynamics by Tetsuya Fukuda, Joseph Falout, Yoshifumi Fukada, and Tim Murphey
- Conversation Strategies and Communicative Competence by Christian Jones
- Whose Autonomy? Voice and Agency in Language Learning. Selected Papers from the 2018 Independent Learning Association Conference. Edited by Maria de la Paz Adelia Peña Clavel & Katherine Thornton