We are delighted to announce a new book in the Autonomous Language Learning Series!
Making Space for Autonomy in Language Learning. Edited by Klaus Schwienhorst and Joy Ramos-Gonzalez
This book is the result of the 14th Nordic Conference on Developing Learner Autonomy in Language Learning and Teaching. The event took place at Leibniz Universität Hannover in August 2019. As in the previous Nordic workshops, the aim was to bring together practitioners involved in developing learner autonomy, who took an active role in the procedures. The book showcases theoretical and practical applications to the development of learner autonomy in international contexts.
- Details of the event and its participants
- Chapters based on two of the plenary talks, one by Leni Dam (Denmark) and the other by Jo Mynard (Japan)
- Summaries of other talks and posters
- A conference report written by first-time attendee Masako Wakisaka
- Photos from the event
- Personal action plans from several participants
- An overview of previous and upcoming Nordic workshops
It is available in print and ebook formats. See details here:
Congratulations to the editors and all the contributors!